This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Feel like everything is fake sometimes, like weird coincidences and how people react to my thoughts?
05-01-2014, 05:28 AM
Feel like everything is fake sometimes, like weird coincidences and how people react to my thoughts?
I had a horrible day at work today. I started getting really self conscious and eventually it got to the point where I would think "I want the feeling of happiness" and when I would think this people would be nice to me. But when this thought went away customers would be quick and rude. At this same time these derealization thoughts were spiinning through my head so if I didn't purposely try to be happy they would creep in. This started freaking me out that people can read my mind, or the world was just in my mind and the people were a product of my thoughts. I know it sounds crazy, but you get some strange characters that come into the gas station. My neck was burning and I just wanted to run away. I felt so crappy. Another coincidence/weird thing I found one time was I was looking at this guys facebook who I had no idea and thought wow, this guy has so much confidence and isn't that good looking. Then I looked at a totally unrelated girl (who I thought was the most gorgeous girl ever) who was friends with a different group of friends. I looked through her picture and the third one was of her and this other dude. I looked through the pictures again and could not find this picture to save my life. It's like, what's going on? I have social anxiety and this derealization crap makes it a million times worse because I constantly monitor my thoughts.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-01-2014, 05:30 AM

I feel the same way, a good way that helped me is just stay distracted and look from the outside at how ridiculous your thoughts are

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply