This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I really need some advice to calm myself down (so sad)?
05-01-2014, 06:07 AM
I really need some advice to calm myself down (so sad)?
short version of the story is that I just found out that my bf and this girl that flirts with him all the time (right in front of me) have become friends on fb for over 2 weeks now... (world ends)
I pretty much feels like rolling on the floor crying, and kicking table leg T_T
He doesn't flirt back, nor spend much time on fb, but I still feel so violated, and I do get mad inside when she would just come between my bf and I then start flirting with him. All I can do was move to the side and not look angry D=
I don't think I want to bring this up to my bf yet, since it has only happened in front of me twice. I don't know what's the best way to bring this up either. I don't even know if I should be this annoyed since I know my bf is a very reliable person, but even that I still feel annoyed, mad and violated....
This kind of mood makes me think that I'm not really mentally mature or healthy...
anyway, share your view about this, or any advice on how you would have handled this.
Thanks!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-01-2014, 06:17 AM

You should be mad that is your boyfriend
that slut can go die

Ads

05-01-2014, 06:32 AM

If it is a mature relationship, you should be able to say hey babe I&#x27;m not really digging the fact that this girl seems into you, and now you&#x27;re friends on fb. She seems like she&#x27;s got some motives or something. Can u not be friends w her on social media? Don&#x27;t fall for the what you don&#x27;t trust me?? If it&#x27;s a serious relationship, he will listen to you and try to get where your coming from.
05-01-2014, 06:42 AM

Well any gf will feel annoyed, mad and irritated if any girl tried or did flirt in front of there bf, and I totally understand why it would bother you that he has her as a friend on fb. In my opinion you need to realize that he is yours and not hers, something she can not say, just live in the moment. But have a talk with him about it, girls are sneaky and will do anything to get what they want. Trust me<<
05-01-2014, 06:52 AM

I had the same thing happen to me recently, whati I did is I sent a friend request to this girl, I thought maybe she would friend me back at least so I know nothing is goinng on. but when she didn&#x27;t I got upset and I sent Her message its wasn&#x27;t mean or offensive or anything I simply told her that had ask her not to be disrespecting me by tempting my husband. I get why you don&#x27;t want to bring it up with your boyfriend but if your going to be in a lasting relationship you must have trust, honesty, and communation together or its not going to last. you should bring it up easy softly without sounding jealous, or controlling BC trust me men hate that. I really believed you should be crying BC if he isn&#x27;t flirting back it all ready sounds like he cares about your feelings. he can be friends with girls as long as its just friends right? talk to the girl.
05-01-2014, 07:01 AM

It&#x27;s ok to feel sad Hun. Just don&#x27;t let it get to you. They r just FB friends. This girl may just be in a bad situation, never know what someone&#x27;s going through. Just keep living your own life. Maybe you could talk to this girl, and help her find a guy she could talk to.