This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Will Amazon.com ban you after they give you promotional certificates?
05-01-2014, 10:26 AM
Will Amazon.com ban you after they give you promotional certificates?
Within the last month, Amazon has given me 2 promotional certificates and 2 refunds. Is there a way that Amazon will ban me even though I'm not actively trying to obtain them?

For instance, I had a problem with One-Click making my gift cards automatically count towards my order when I don't want them too. I asked a rep about it and if he could fix it. He could not so he then automatically offers a promotional certificate when I never asked for it. I even tried to decline it for fear of the ban but he said it was a goodwill gesture and to take it. Is Amazon being too generous or am I falling into the ban trap?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-01-2014, 10:31 AM

They will Ban you for anything they choose. I got banned for selling lemonade for $1000 a box because someone complained that I was over priced. It was the last case and I had the last one in existence. But I got banned. Then I went back on different connection and computer and everything, I got banned again because they knew. They are very knowing of things. Thats why they are mailing you items before you even order them. Because they know! Data Mining at its scariest!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply