This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What's wrong with my computer's internet?
05-01-2014, 12:49 PM
What's wrong with my computer's internet?
I have Google Chrome and FireFox and both have the same problem and FireFox is the worst at this. Both keeps popping up with windows pop ups, tab pop ups. And they're running slower then usual and I can't watch online videos because they're slow and choppy. Is there anything I can do to fix these problems.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-01-2014, 12:58 PM

it ran away

Ads

05-01-2014, 12:59 PM

I would try to re-install Google chrome off Firefox then remove Firefox (not really much point to have to browsers) then if the pop ups are still on go to google chromes settings that is in the top right corner (the three horizontal) and play around in there could maybe help.
05-01-2014, 01:05 PM

You probably have a spyware infection. Download the free scanner from http://malwarebytes.org and run the full scan.
05-01-2014, 01:20 PM

Install pop up blocker on Chrome. If you are viewing videos on YouTube, than there are no pop-ups. May be there is some kind of adware or malware like Conduit toolbar installed which you can get it removed. Else, on other video sites there are many pop ups and they can be blocked by using pop up blocker