This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
my modem&computer are showing "internet acess"& i can download files from u torrent only.i cannot load webpage?
05-01-2014, 05:00 PM
my modem&computer are showing "internet acess"& i can download files from u torrent only.i cannot load webpage?
I have a broadband unlimited internet connection.My modem & computer shows "internet access' & i will download movies from utorrent.but after exiting utorrent webpages in any web browser will not be loaded.What should i do?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-01-2014, 05:05 PM

Next time it happens go to your Command Prompt (Start -> Run -> Type "cmd" w/o quotes and hit enter) and type "ipconfig /all".

Record the information like DNS, Default Gateway, Subnet, and IP Address.

After the reboot, repeat the above steps. Does any of the information differ? If it does, go into your network adapter's TCP/IP Settings and give it a static IP / DNS.

Another thing to try after your connection drops is to go into the Command Prompt and type "ipconfig /release" and "ipconfig /renew". If when you type the /release command it mentions something about the device not being in a unresponsive state, you must reboot.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply