This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How do I get rid of Plenty of Fish AdSense on my Facebook Page?
10-15-2012, 09:26 PM
How do I get rid of Plenty of Fish AdSense on my Facebook Page?
I created a Plenty of Fish account and everytime I go on my facebook page it shows a google AdSense Plenty of Fish ad at the top and will not give me the option of closing it. I don't have mozilla firefox i only have internet explorer, What should I do?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-15-2012, 09:35 PM

Download & Install IE7Pro, or check the preferences on facebook & change the Different types of ads displayed on your facebook account the Ad block on IE7Pro is something else =)

IE7Pro is a must have add-on for Internet Explorer, which includes a lot of features and tweaks to make your IE friendlier, more useful, secure and customizable. IE7Pro includes Tabbed Browsing Management, Spell Check, Inline Search, Super Drag Drop, Crash Recovery, Proxy Switcher, Mouse Gesture, Tab History Browser, Web Accelerator, User Agent Switcher, Webpage Capturer, AD Blocker, Flash Block, Greasemonkey like User Scripts platform, User Plug-ins, MiniDM, Google sponsored search,IE Faster and many more power packed features. You can customize not just Internet Explorer, but even your favorite website according to your need and taste using IE7Pro.

Ads

pee on your computer............

for solution of this problem

visit the following link