This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Is anyone else's internet really slow since Cyber Monday?
05-01-2014, 09:01 PM
Is anyone else's internet really slow since Cyber Monday?
I didn't shop at all for Cyber Monday, but I was on the net like normal and I noticed around 6-6:30 last night, my internet became so slow it's making it near impossible to use. Particularly Google sites (Google, Google+, etc.) and Twitter. I have cleared history, cache, cookies. I have up to date internet security and have scanned, says everything is fine. Is this an internet issue that others are having or could there be something wrong with my computer? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-01-2014, 09:03 PM

Mine has been just fine.

But it could be your ISP (internet service provider) and the traffic on there or average computer things I dont know for sure

Ads

05-01-2014, 09:15 PM

My internet is really slow at loading the google homepage. And most of the time, it says the page cannot be loaded even when I am connected to the internet fully. The best you can do is turn off your router for 10 seconds then turn it back on again and it should work.
05-01-2014, 09:18 PM

nope it should not be a issue. first do a malware scan. if there is no problem then call up your internet service provider and say that my internet is gone slow.