This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Urgent!! D;?
05-01-2014, 10:28 PM
Urgent!! D;?
This girl on Instagram wants to kill herself, and has a strong feeling for it. She wants help, and she has a strong addiction of cutting herself. She lives in the UK, and I wanted to help her somehow. I feel so guilty just sitting here doing nothing, and have felt horrible all day because of it. Any type of hotline number for the uk would be helpful! I just don't know what to do, and I feel I should! She made a date to do suicide and won't tell anyone when. She has attempted several times. Someone please list a number or something I can give her to help her Sad

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-01-2014, 10:39 PM

Yes there are hotlines in UK and if she had an ounce of sense she would call them instead of parading on Instagram. I'm sure she is getting lots of attention though.

Ads

05-01-2014, 10:44 PM

cutting and suicide are two different issues and both need major help. . . please dont feel guilty its not good to make yourself feel that . . . you havent done anything to be guilty for. . . try to be positive when speaking to anyone who speaks about cutting or suicide. . it helps .
05-01-2014, 10:58 PM

I admire your desire to help this girl. I would direct her to hotlines she can call. You have to tell her how special she is and how everything will get better--I know she may not believe you, but I think the fact she posted that she was going to kill herself on Instagram means she wishes someone would reach out to her. You can be that person. Good luck. Tell her she&#x27;s not alone. I&#x27;ll be here in case she needs help.