This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What would your High school reunion look like?
05-01-2014, 11:27 PM
What would your High school reunion look like?
If you went to your high school reunion, would you be surprised by how your classmates turned out or would they meet or exceed the expectations you had for them while back in high school?

I'm going to my 5-year high school reunion next month, I graduated back in 2009 and I've already gotten a glimpse of it on FB, a lot of them are doing good for themselves as I expected but disappointedly a few aren't, It's seems like after high school, the next thing to do is to have a bunch of kids here and there but for the most part everyone's doing okay. I always hear stories about how the majority of people in high school turn out to have horrible lives after graduating and I had quite a concern for my classmates but so far it doesn't seem to be the case for my graduating class, how about your's, how did they turn out? Also when did you graduate?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-01-2014, 11:35 PM

Never been to one. I graduated a long time ago, probably no one would recognize anyone else. When we get old enough, we all look alike.

Ads

05-01-2014, 11:49 PM

A dark hall full of drunk people.