This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Can I get Instagram with the Galaxy S2?
05-02-2014, 02:42 AM
Can I get Instagram with the Galaxy S2?
My contract for my phone is up in November, and I'm deciding on what phone to get. I wish i could go with the Galaxy S3, but that's way too expensive Sad so i'm thinking of buying the GS2. I have the original Galaxy S Captivate right now, so i don't have many of the options most people have with their new phones, seeing as mine has been out for about 4 years.

My question is, can I download instagram with a GS2? That's one of the main factors of my decision. BTW, my carrier is AT&T if that matters at all. Please help!!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-02-2014, 02:44 AM

Of course you can! Instagram Is an app in the android market. It will work with all the galaxy phones. & if you wait a little longer you might be able to get the GS3 for 100 bucks once the Iphone 5 comes out.

I recently bought a galaxy S3 on a classified website called http://www.zidozone.com
You might want to check because you could possibly get the phone you want for very cheap off someone who doesn't want it anymore.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply