This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How can i get internet on my xbox?
05-02-2014, 04:40 AM
How can i get internet on my xbox?
ok i have connected it to the wireless but it says no internet and that it cant find the ip address i have reset the router multiple times what do i do

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-02-2014, 04:41 AM

First of all, is your internet up and working? The router can be working fine but maybe your internet connection went down. The router should be able to check your connection's status.

Does your router support wifi? Is the wifi on your router turned on? Also make sure that your router also has DHCP turned on so the router will assign an IP address automatically to your Xbox.

What is the SSID and the wifi password for your router? (write these down - you'll need them for the 360.)

Make sure your 360 is using the wireless adapter. Make sure it is connecting to your router's SSID and that you have entered the password properly.

The 360 should get a connection and automatically configure itself to use your router for internet access.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply