This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Google Chrome Is Not Working. Help?
05-02-2014, 08:00 AM
Google Chrome Is Not Working. Help?
I've used many times Google Chrome before, but all of the sudden it stopped working for me. When I tried to open it, it would not let me.
I searched for any solutions online and most of the top answers say to either "uninstall it", check my "connection", or try something else like Firefox (which I'm currently using right now).

First off, it can't be my connection because it seems to be totally working fine with Firefox and Internet Explorer (I tested on both & I checked my internet connection as well).
And then, eventually I did uninstall Google Chrome and did try to reinstall it from the actual Google website a few times, but once I ran everything and had accepted and saved everything onto my computer, it still didn't work. It did open, but it was blank.
And every time that I do open it, a little box would pop up and say, "Manager has crashed. Please click on this balloon to reload the extension." I did click the "balloon" picture in fact, which was not even a balloon. but nothing has happened.
I would like some help, please.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-02-2014, 08:15 AM

Google chrome has some issues lately.
You have to uninstall it manually & again reinstall it after rebooting.

After reinstalling it, it will work fine.

Guide
-http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=111899

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply