This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How do you sync Facebook contacts to your phone on the newest version of Facebook?
05-02-2014, 08:22 AM
How do you sync Facebook contacts to your phone on the newest version of Facebook?
I can't figure this out. I just got a new phone and when I signed in to Facebook it didn't ask me. I tried signing out of my old phone too and that didnt work. Couldn't find any way to do it that worked with my phone online either. If its any help I have the droid ultra.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-02-2014, 08:27 AM

well depand what kind of phone brand you have because not all cellphones does work with the facebook andriod? did you download the Andriod App onto your phone anychance because when i brought my new Galaxy and i had to download the andriod app to my phone to able work with the facebook? you can use your phone search web page then type andriod cellphone for facebook ? there they have a site App that you can intalled onto your phone its very easily to download it. . there try it out .

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply