This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Activity log on Facebook?
05-02-2014, 12:40 PM
Activity log on Facebook?
I very possibly "liked" someone's post (he is not my friend on Facebook) and whilst I was freaking out I went onto my activity log to check whether I had liked his post or not and there was nothing there. I was wondering if your activity log not only tells you whose posts you've liked on your friends lists but if it also tells you if you have liked a strangers post.

If the activity log does let you know that you have liked a persons post (who is not your friend) does the same apply with friend requests? As in even if the person has cancelled the friend request would it at least let you know whether you have sent a request // not?

Many thanks in advance

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-02-2014, 12:46 PM

Yes Your Activity Log Tells You When you Liked Someones Status Or Photo or Post Everything That you Do on Facebook is In your Activity Log If its Not There Than its Not Recorded

Friend Requests Tho it Does Not Tell you Who you Sent a Friend Request to But it Does Tell you If Someone Accepts your Request Tho

Ads

05-02-2014, 12:54 PM

Yes, the activity log shows when you have liked status's, photo's or posts.
It doesn't show who you have sent a friend request to but will show who accepted your request.