This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Im trying to make a business out of buying and selling sneakers im only 14...?
05-02-2014, 03:30 PM
Im trying to make a business out of buying and selling sneakers im only 14...?
So far ive started and i want to know your opinions and if this is a good way to make a business for a kid
Also the way im doing my business is buying retro jordans which sellout quickly and reselling them for more because they are sold out

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-02-2014, 03:45 PM

I don't think it is a good business for you. You are likely to buy the sneakers at the same places that your customers can buy sneakers. In order to make money reselling, you need a way to obtain the merchandise at a lower price than your customers can. Otherwise, there is no reason for your customers to buy from you. The sneaker business is a difficult business even for multimillionaires.

A 14 year old can make money by providing a service. Mow lawns, babysit, organize files, teach illiterate adults how to read. A rising trend that you can capitalize on is picking up dog poo. Seriously! People don't want to pick up after their dog. Setup a weekly schedule to go to the owner's house to clean up the backyard. Invoice them for $20 a week. Easy money.

Ads

05-02-2014, 03:55 PM

doesnt sound too reliable..

i knew someone who used to sell cans of coke and stuff like that during high school for a profit.

he'd buy 30 packs of soda and pay around $0.40 per can, then sell the cans for $2 each.

he made over $2000 in a year.