This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Girl what does this mean. i got her number and she never txt me. i txt her first. ?
05-02-2014, 06:12 PM
Girl what does this mean. i got her number and she never txt me. i txt her first. ?
we txt for a lil bit then she don't txt me back

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-02-2014, 06:23 PM

Tbh (to be honest) she probably doesn&#x27;t like you.

Ads

05-02-2014, 06:24 PM

She's either:
1) Busy. > She's a mothafuckin' girl. She could be on Facebook, Myspace, Snog, Tumblr, Instagram, Twitter at the same time, while doing her nails, listening to music, eating ice cream and talking on the phone.
She's a girl. She's always busy, bro.
2) Not interested. > She's texting other guys already. You're not the one. Do something.
3) Bored. > Conversation is going down. You're either talking just about yourself, or asking her too many questions. Texting is an art. You have to be funny or get her attention somehow. Some girls play hard to get.

Either way, she saw your text.
Good luck out there.
05-02-2014, 06:41 PM

It means she probably has a life besides you. Maybe not a guy but probably has things to do, hell man chill if she wants she will text back, think about it, I am sure there are things you don't do right away. I mean what, do you expect her to be there at your call everytime, you guys ain't married or nothing let the girl be her own person hell..... If you want to cry because she is not texting you back the maybe you are not for her and find someone who is sucking on a bottle of baby formula.

Generally let things go there natural course, you can't force no issue it is about free will so let the free will happen. I am sure your message is in her in box she probably read it, give it time to sink in and she will get back to you , I mean dammmmm....