This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Is it possible to see if anyone views your profile or your pics on facebook?
05-02-2014, 08:31 PM
Is it possible to see if anyone views your profile or your pics on facebook?
I know facebook says that there is no possible way, but people hack things all the time and could probably create a thing that can make it so you can see who viewed your profile. I'm not interested in downloading anything or find out who viewed my profile, I just want to know if there are programs or what not that can tell who viewed their profile, and if it is recent. Thanks Smile
Also, I am not talking about programs that can tell you who has deleted you or blocked you or things like that. Just about things that notify a person if you look at their profile or pics, etc.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-02-2014, 08:42 PM

Nope. There is no way. I am a developer in Facebook and I can say there is no way.

Ads

05-02-2014, 08:50 PM

No, there is no way to directly track who is seeing your profile through FB.
05-02-2014, 09:04 PM

No their is no way, if you see something that says "See who views for Face Book page" It's a lie. It's just spam. By the way I can't see the comment you posted to my question about Face Book hacking so can u send it to me in a message? Thanks :-)