This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
wireless internet connection stops working after a while?
05-02-2014, 10:14 PM
wireless internet connection stops working after a while?
My internet connection is fine and works on my desktop all the time ... the internet also connects and works fine on my laptop ... however after a while of bein on the laptop the connection just stops and it wont reconnect or show any wireless networks until i restart the laptop ... any idea on what could be causing this? thanks
ohh i see thanks ... well ive had the laptop for a while now and this is only recent ... what do you mean as a time out? anyway to stop this from happenin because the wireless network is a home network installed on my desktop and its only accessable to the laptop anyways ..

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-02-2014, 10:17 PM

Hi, With your Internet drooping out on the laptop, it depends on what software is installed, RAM and processor speed, but also depending on what time of day you are using your computer, as most Internet connections are based on a tiered system, that means in some cases you may find the connection as time out. Good Luck johnsvolt

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply