This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Anybody tell me how to start SEO business?
05-02-2014, 10:26 PM
Anybody tell me how to start SEO business?
I want to start my SEO business so what steps to do? I want online projects for marketing. I am doing best work for ur sites to get it in google search engine.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-02-2014, 10:37 PM

The best way to learn about the SEO business is by actually working for someone else who is successful in the business. Nobody can impart all the knowledge necessary to get your started in this small space.

Ads

05-02-2014, 10:51 PM

Its time taking.
Make website
Build links
Get ranked in search engines.
Use it
05-02-2014, 11:07 PM

You must contact some BD (Business Development) Executives who can give you some projects. Once you will get those projects to handle and make promotion them then on behalf of those projects you can get some more. An SEO company do the same procedure and become a good big company like http://www.digitalforce.in/lead-generation.php
05-02-2014, 11:13 PM

Depending on the country you live in, look into what steps you need to take to create your own company or register as self employed.
Attend networking events in your city, they will usually be full of small business owner who are a perfect target market for an SEO startup. They will likely all need or be interested in your services in some way. Prepare an "elevator speech" to concisely explain what it is you do and how you can help their business.
It would be a good idea to build and rank a couple of websites so you have some sort of portfolio to show them, to prove you're capable of improving their website rankings.
Get a couple of clients on board and boom, you have an SEO company.

(This is, of course, assuming you are knowledgeable in SEO)
05-02-2014, 11:22 PM

Get clients then. Negotiate with them and promote their websites.
05-02-2014, 11:30 PM

Try using this site.
http://modernmark.mobimonop.hop.clickbank.net
05-02-2014, 11:43 PM

If you want to start SEO business, you need to have your own website were you are listing everything(any google,yahoo or any site where user search esily) you do! get in touch with people on relevant forums/ blogs /Articlesvposting or commenting /sites and the projects will come.
05-02-2014, 11:47 PM

Go to http://www.websiteop.com/business-opportunity.html , sign up and start your business.
05-02-2014, 11:55 PM

This SEO business startup kit is the result of years of experience.

1.Create your own website. Include your email address, telephone number and fax number, if you have one. It is essential that you provide these basic contact details, or your potential clients will give up when they try to contact you but fail. Add a blog to your site so you can discuss issues relating to SEO. Optimize each page, and each blog entry, for maximum exposure.

2.Create a page on your website discussing your basic fee structure and what you can offer your clients. Do not price yourself out of the market, but do not sell yourself short either. Make it clear that you are willing to structure your prices to your client's needs, depending on the complexity of the job they have for you.

3.Advertise on a variety of sites, and in the business pages of newspapers. When advertising online, the “cost per click” model is often the most cost effective, as your customers will only pay for those people who view their websites. Make your advert catchy but not over the top, and have it link to a special page on your site that discusses why the reader should choose you for his SEO needs.