This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Please look at my blog and tell me what you think?
05-02-2014, 11:26 PM
Please look at my blog and tell me what you think?
Is it easy to follow? (ie do I have the correct buttons in place?)

if the content isn't of interest to you is it at least read-worthy?

Any advice on how to get more comments/followers?

Thanks for you help guys xx

http://www.katfoxley.com

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-02-2014, 11:33 PM

You write your autobiography. This is great. I love the photography.
Certainly read worthy. However you are NOT in love. I on the other hand am a romantic. Romance is my beauty. I cannot hide the changes in my personality when I have LOVE in my life. I currently am in my second Long Distance Relationship. But at least with this one, he's in the same country. Stay true to yourself and you will do just fine.

Ads

05-02-2014, 11:39 PM

So far, so good! I bookmarked it. It is interesting, but I did'nt read all of it 'cuz I'm a lazy monstrosity of constant nomnomnoming in winter. But yeah, the blog seems pretty cool and I'm a fan of it so far. I'll try to read more of it later today when I feel like it. Why must it be so freakin cold and dull and boring today? lol poor me XP
05-02-2014, 11:42 PM

Hi, I had a quick wee look on your page there, and you have done really well. It is easy to follow, the content of your personal blog is good too, because it encourages others, and please stop worrying lol