This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
how do i handle this?
05-03-2014, 02:24 AM
how do i handle this?
I dont know how to get a girlfriend. ive tried but it seems noone likes me. i dont know what to do. I like this girl but im so afraid to talk to her in person. Can someone please give me advice on my situation and maybe help me.........

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-03-2014, 02:25 AM

If your afraid to talk to her in person text her or message her on facebook or a social media making small talk and asking her about herself. Maybe even write her letters and put them in her locker, you can be her secret admirer and not sign your name on them. To get a girlfriend is simple. Choose someone who you like or think is attractive. Talk to her for like a month or a few weeks then ask her out.

Ads

05-03-2014, 02:26 AM

Take it from a woman.
Females prefer someone who acts as themself. Can show true coloures. Some like a shy guy some like a bad guy. If you find a girl who is interested and you strike a conversation, politely ask if shed like a date sometime if its a no she may have a man. And then try someone else. Go places like pubs clubs.
05-03-2014, 02:31 AM

just talk to her, i know what it feels like because im going through this myself, just sit next to her or something. its not like shes going to tell you to go away? and if she does focus on alot more girls, cause im sure theres loads of girls out there willing to go out with you