This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Is this template good from SEO point of view?
05-03-2014, 05:27 AM
Is this template good from SEO point of view?
I want to buy this template from Joomla but i wana be sure if it highly SEO friendly.....Please SEOs help me find out if this CMS template is worth from SEO prescriptive

http://demotemplates.joomlashack.com/ony...=style-red

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-03-2014, 05:40 AM

It's a flash template and flash images are hard to optimize and not so friendly for search engines. I prefer you to buy normal image rather than this...

Ads

05-03-2014, 05:42 AM

you foolish or complication
05-03-2014, 05:43 AM

We've only talked about Joomla templates, for the simple reason you can't do better. You will need to work with other CM systems of course; try out Drupal and CMS-MadeSimple first.

Drupal templates work in a slightly different way as the core application controls some colour aspects by default, though you can bypass this. CMS-MS uses a totally different approach: like Radiant CMS, you create your own page in HTML first and then use that. It will give you a very good idea of what works and what doesn't in CMS design.

Go to: http://www.joomladesigns.co.uk/gallery/

Select the second item down in the list of four, Joomla Templates, then click the fly-out same-name item. Navigate through the hundreds of templates here with the left / right arrows at the bottom right.
05-03-2014, 05:57 AM

I would advise you to use the theme of wordpress they are highly search engine optimized.
05-03-2014, 06:11 AM

good
05-03-2014, 06:12 AM

Ok, ALL OF THESE PEOPLE ARE RETARDS.

That being said, I will tell you why. SEO is Search Engine Optimization. Google DOES NOT CARE what your website looks like. Google wants quality information and a good quantity.

You are asking whether or not it is USER FRIENDLY and if it is good for AD PLACEMENT. It is horrid for ad placement and it is perfect for being user friendly.

If you need help with your internet business or website feel free to email me at Russ_landreth@yahoo.com. I am an internet guru and I work like this: I help you get started, you make some money, you (optionally) donate some to me for getting you started.

I can help you pick a niche, show you how to build the niche, internet terms, ad placement, ext...
05-03-2014, 06:17 AM

Search engine optimization (SEO) is the process of improving the visibility of a website or a web page in search engines ...in other words TRAFFIC!
All these methods can be very time comsuming e.g blogs, forums, websites etc. But quiet recently software have been developed to automate the process and automate your income.
I thought I'd seen it all...but this takes the cake!
The "Auto Traffic Monopoly" is software that can be ignored but the following programs worked for me ;-)

Njoy guys!
05-03-2014, 06:20 AM

If you want to use this template for business purpose then i will suggest you E commerce templates.
http://www.templatemagician.com
05-03-2014, 06:26 AM

We've only talked about Joomla templates, for the simple reason you can't do better. You will need to work with other CM systems of course; try out Drupal and CMS-MadeSimple first.

Drupal templates work in a slightly different way as the core application controls some colour aspects by default, though you can bypass this. CMS-MS uses a totally different approach: like Radiant CMS, you create your own page in HTML first and then use that. It will give you a very good idea of what works and what doesn't in CMS design.

Go to: http://www.joomladesigns.co.uk/gallery/

Select the second item down in the list of four, Joomla Templates, then click the fly-out same-name item. Navigate through the hundreds of templates here with the left / right arrows at the bottom right.