This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Sony Xperia z or Samsung mini S3. HELP!?
05-03-2014, 05:46 AM
Sony Xperia z or Samsung mini S3. HELP!?
Hey guys I'm due for an upgrade on Friday. I'm a little confused which phone to get . . Please may you assist me in my decision. Also can either phone get Instagram and gps? I currently have an iPhone 4. Thanks, I will vote best answer.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-03-2014, 05:50 AM

xperia Z for sure! Being a gadget friek, I find it one of the best smartphones recently launched.

Ads

05-03-2014, 06:01 AM

Sony Xperia z it has a better sound quality, its more stylish, and it has less bugs with it
05-03-2014, 06:03 AM

Yup, for these two compared, take the Z:

Check out the specs sheet -

http://www.gsmarena.com/compare.php3?idP...hone2=5204

We are talking about 5MP cam vs 13.1 MP cam, 1GB RAM vs 2GB RAM, 3G vs 4G, and many more, so on paper, I would say "yes" get the Z.

However, do take note of the phone as I read some countries, the Z died out on their users. Seems a software bug or something. I am not sure if it will happen in yours, seems it usually depends on the batch imported.

Safest bet, if any of your friends are using the Z or the Mini, try them out for size. Both operating systems are equally fast, and the deciding factor should be, which phone's handling do you like?

If the Mini feels fast and comfy in your hands, and no bad press on the operating systems so far. Go for that, even though the specs may not be as fantastic as the Z.

Ask yourself these few questions:
1. Do I need 4G? (usually translates to faster battery and data consumption)
2. Do I like taking pictures?
3. Which brand provides me with better service - read "I would not go for a brand if I know that they have only One support service centre, located in an obscure side all the way other end of town, or in another town" - cause I want my service reliable and near by.

Overall, you gotta like the phone. Have fun choosing! Smile