This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Hi, I love a girl that's younger than me, how do I talk to her?
05-03-2014, 05:56 AM
Hi, I love a girl that's younger than me, how do I talk to her?
Hi, my name is John. I'm in love with a girl that's 3 years younger than me, I'm 16 and she's 13. I think that she is beautiful, the most amazing girl that I've ever seen, and I also think that she's very cute and nice. We've talking quite a lot via Facebook (almost every day), and she is soooooooooo lovely and friendly and everything. I'm not sure that she likes me too, but it quite seems so. But the thing is, when I'm at school, we never the talk. As I'm the guy, and I'm older, I know that I must go there and talk to her, but I never gain courage to do it. We only say "Hi" to each other, most of the time because she is with her friends and when I see her with them I just get blocked and don't really know what to say, and, as she is pretty shy, she never talks to, but she is always saying to me via Facebook that I must talk to her, and that it seems that I don't care about her at school and all of that. Can someone help? Thank you, I really love her.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-03-2014, 06:11 AM

:0 she's a kid u weirdo go date someone ur own age u pervert

Ads

05-03-2014, 06:14 AM

Well, 13 year-old girls are easy-to-get. if you have been friends and talked for a long time then you'll get her easily. If you really love her you should be proud of her even if you are infront of her friends, you can even ask advises from her friends on what she likes. If you can't have the courage to say "I like you" in personal then do it Via Facebook lol. You're already 16 dude don't be such a coward even if you're a pedo yikes. Lmfao good luck.
05-03-2014, 06:22 AM

I'm not going to be mean like some people and call you a pervert for wanting to date someone younger. I think the age difference is a problem if one of you mind it. After all, age is just a number. Since she is still young and obviously going through "stuff". Probably. It makes sense that you wait. If she does accept you, then I advise that you don't get attached or anything. To talk to her, schedule a time you can meet her at school so you can chat.
Good Luck
05-03-2014, 06:34 AM

Well if you two as much as you say you do, despite the age gap, then I would say she either counts you as a close friend or returns your feelings to a degree. (Depending on which one of you instigated the conversation.) To be certain, you need to talk to her in person. There is something insincere and vague about most conversations on Facebook so you need to establish where you two are as friends. I know you said you've tried, but it is key.

You must keep in mind three years seems like a bigger difference to her than it does to you, when you get older each year seems less impressive (because they make up a smaller portion of your life.) To her you're a young adult and she is still a child, so be considerate of her feelings and don't take advantage of your role as an older role model. Respect her and treat her as an equal and she will perceive you as an equal. The age difference will not be an obstacle if you make her realize that you think of her as an adult.

Now of course your main problem is how do you publicly befriend a girl who is considerably younger than you. And yes that is difficult. It'd be uncomfortable to try and befriend people in her age group and vice-versa, So you must create an environment somewhere between your age groups. Perhaps you share mutual female and male friends and an opportunity to talk will arise. Additionally it is easier to approach people outside of school. When you see a teacher or primary schooler outside of school you have no fears approaching them or sharing a quick exchange because you are two fairly acquainted people surrounded by strangers.So if you're ever out with your friends, or on your own, and you see her out with her friends, or on her own, it would be an excellent opportunity to talk to her. And just like with any girl of any age, don't be afraid to talk to her in front of her friends. Or if you want to talk to her alone, don't be afraid to ask her to talk to you privately when her friends are around.

Personally I hate social media, so I must repeat that you should be certain on where you two stand as friends by talking to her in-person before you pursue this relationship seriously. In my opinion no relationship really starts through Facebook. You may have realized you liked her through your online conversations but if you're serious about this, talk to her in person.

Not sure how much I helped, I'm sure you've considered most of this yourself.