This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
12 people have unfriended me on facebook in the last 3 years? I have many more friends added since then by why would 12
05-03-2014, 06:40 AM
12 people have unfriended me on facebook in the last 3 years? I have many more friends added since then by why would 12
i did not message them much, if it all.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-03-2014, 06:47 AM

Either they never really knew or liked you much or you did something wrong/weird. Do you message them too much?

Ads

05-03-2014, 06:53 AM

1. Some people do get fed up of facebook and delete their accounts. 2. People sometimes want to simplify their feed and do a cull of friends they don't really know well. 3. People might get offended if you post anything remotely offensive or political.
05-03-2014, 06:56 AM

The question is, were they genuine long-term friends or were they little more than acquaintances who you shared something in common with? If they were real actual friends then you may want to go talk to them and see if you've done something to offend them and harm the friendship. If they're just acquaintances then it's hardly worth worrying about. Times change, people change, their preferences change, and sometimes people with huge friends lists full of people they never talk to like to trim the list down so it shows only those who they actually do interact with.
05-03-2014, 06:59 AM

I would guess that you offended them in some way. I was unfriended like that,and to be honest it was a relief,that person was just too easy to offend,to the point of paranoia.

12 seems excessive though. Maybe you need to be a little more diplomatic.