This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How do I dispute being banned from call of duty ghost?
05-03-2014, 06:52 AM
How do I dispute being banned from call of duty ghost?
I've never used cheat codes. I've never used any kind of cheating supports. I've never cheated. I don't have a mic so no one can report me for saying anything bad or anything like that. I don't know any other reason for why I've been banned but I'm 100% sure I did nothing wrong. I was playing Call Of Duty Ghosts online with my friend who was using my husbands account and was literally in the middle of a game when we were removed and I got an immediate pop up message saying my account had been banned. I visited the Activision Support website like the pop up said and there is no customer service number and the article didn't help me at all! I called the Play Station Network because my counsel is PS3 and I thought they could help but all they did was tell me to twitter them. -_- ... really? So I did so an hour ago and still nothing. I even facebooked call of duty. NOTHING!

THEY WRONGFULLY BANNED ME FROM PLAYING AND I'D LIKE TO FILE SOME SORT OF CLAIM OR DISPUTE!

Has any one been through this? Does any one know why they may have banned me and who I can call or what I can do to file a claim or dispute?

Please help. Even though they're customer service is HORRIBLE I love the game and would like to be able to play it without having to make a new account and have to start from level one again with their crappy start up guns. lol. Please help.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-03-2014, 07:01 AM

try asking on the official cod forum
http://community.callofduty.com/communit...sts/forums

Ads

05-03-2014, 07:10 AM

Yes, I have been through this. They banned me too (kp3012) without reason. They told me my ban was final and they didn't say at all why I was banned. I contacted customer support and they said they was nothing they can do because their online security team is GOD and all decisions are final. Fuck that. I want to report this crap as well. I know I don't cheat and I was permanently banned without reason.
05-03-2014, 07:23 AM

Same thing has happen to me tonight and all the research I've did the results said bans can't be appealed. I don't hook up my microphone, so can't say I said something, I don't use cheat codes or any of that stuff. Well guess I'm going back to Black Ops II because I'm not getting a new Xbox or Xbox live account in order for this BS to happen again.
05-03-2014, 07:34 AM

This has just happen to me too.. and i am 100% sure I did nothing wrong? its happen to a LOT of members today for NO reason
05-03-2014, 07:43 AM

So what do we do ????? same just happened to me
05-03-2014, 07:54 AM

I same thing happened here?? Did activision get hacked??
05-03-2014, 08:03 AM

Just happened to me, no idea what this is about, I just bought the new package too!!!
05-03-2014, 08:12 AM

Got banned too. May look at suing Infinity Ward if this doesn't get resolved. If I can't play online I want a refund for my game and the gold membership that I bought just to play it.
05-03-2014, 08:16 AM

Just happened to me too! WTF? I pay good money for this game and a season pass to get banned for no reason and have no choice but to just say OK?