This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Can someone see if I've visited her facebook page?
05-03-2014, 08:40 AM
Can someone see if I've visited her facebook page?
So I have been kind of obsessively visiting one of my FB friend's page. I wanted to see who was related to her because I found out the therapist I used to see and might see again has the same name. And I want to see her taste in music as it's similar to mine. Well, I noticed I had 1 or 2 fewer friends, and it turned out that she deleted me as a friend but I wasn't blocked. I'll probably see her again because she's seeing someone I like's family member (who lives with him). I don't want it to be awkward. Not sure why she deleted me. I don't know if anything has changed with facebook or apps in the past few years.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-03-2014, 08:45 AM

No, if you liking something on that place so a notification is posted but ii not, then don't worry, no one can't see this.

Ads

05-03-2014, 09:01 AM

FB doesn't allow others to know you viewed their page. As long as you don't click LIKE or leave a comment they will not know you were there.

The only way they will know someone visited is if they did a share and it shows the number of times 'seen', but that doesn't say who. There are apps for FB that will allow people to see who visited there site, but that also requires that both of you use the app. So don't ever add a FB app that allows for 'showing visitors'.

Btw 'obsessively visiting' could be construed as 'stalking'. Changing the term doesn't change the behavior. lol You were probably deleted for a good reason.
05-03-2014, 09:04 AM

No, she cant come to know if you visited her page.. unless you click like or comment on a post of her page....

hope your doubt is clear now...
05-03-2014, 09:16 AM

No, she won't know.
05-03-2014, 09:25 AM

YES, someone would know if you visited their FB page, and the number of times, dates, time, that you did it. Word of advice: if someone deletes you, she does not want anything to do with you, and YOU should sod off!
05-03-2014, 09:35 AM

No, There is no chance for your friends to see the information that your have visited someone's profile.
05-03-2014, 09:43 AM

Nope Nobody Can Find Out Who Views Whos Profile Any Apps That Claim That They Can Do This Are Fake and Dont Work and Used Towards Spam
05-03-2014, 09:46 AM

No, nobody can see you.