This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
My Gf found some pictures of me on Fb and she is PISSED. Is it really my fault?
05-03-2014, 09:57 AM
My Gf found some pictures of me on Fb and she is PISSED. Is it really my fault?
We met 3 months ago and one of the first things she wanted to know was if I had a Fb page. I did and I didn't. I made a Fb page like 2 years before that with one picture on it and I think I had 150 friends. I hadn't been on it for over a year. I told her that I didn't have Fb. I didn't really think more of it cause I was never there.

But 4 days ago she calls me and wants to show me something. She shows me my Fb page and there are some pictures there that other people had posted. There were a couple with me and my ex Gf hugging and cuddling. There was one with a girl in friends circle that I was kissing and my Gf was good friends with her. Anyways you get the point.

And now she is pissed. She slammed the door on me and I've tried contacting her but to no success. It's been 4 days. She is mad because I "lied". But I really didn't mean to. I don't even remember my password for that damn site. What the hell do I do now? Crawl and beg for forgiveness?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-03-2014, 10:04 AM

no its definitly nott your fault!! just try to reach her any where at school, her house try to call her or text her and try to explain and tell her that u didnt mean lying to her and if you cant get a hold of her then just wait and see Smile Good luck!!!

Ads

05-03-2014, 10:12 AM

Doesnt matter, if she is mad because you "lied" thats stupid, because she should be mad about you kissing other girls.... (which she probably is) Its not facebooks fault that you were cuddling with your ex girlfriend. If im not getting what your trying to say and your saying that you were doing all that BEFORE you started dating her (so you werent cheating) then, no offence, but shes kinda stupid. Why would she be mad about that? Tell her that you havent been on that profile for at least a year! Show her proof and if you think that sucking up your pride (even if you KNOW you did nothing wrong) might make her forgive you. Good luck!
05-03-2014, 10:24 AM

Well, if you think it is worth it to "crawl and beg" then go ahead. Cept I know a lot of people who have accounts they literally created just to have one and NEVER went on it again and the other of lairs being caught because people googled their name [sad world].

Too bad I think FB doesn't have a "last logged in" sign some sites do to show when that person has last been on their own page. The second closest is to show her your last update has been a while ago-though if your friends have been writing/spamming your wall she may not believe it. Or even when the pictures were added to FB, to at least established a time frame of 'hey, it WAS a while ago and not a few days ago'. That's really the only thing i can think of, of SOLID FACTS so she should at least her you out? And then any issues of jealously and so forth is all yours man-no help there.