This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
FB says no account linked with my email and I cant open, but when I try to reopen it says there is an account.?
05-03-2014, 09:58 AM
FB says no account linked with my email and I cant open, but when I try to reopen it says there is an account.?
I had temporarily deactivated my facebook account 10 days ago. Tonight when I tried to login I got a message saying THERE IS NO fb account associated with that email address. So I thought I could have accidentally deleted (though I intended to deactivate temporarily). But when I tried to reopen a new fb account using the same email address, I get a message saying THERE ALREADY IS an account associated with that email address. I am worried of what could have happened. Is there a solution?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-03-2014, 10:14 AM

Seems to be happening to a Lot of people today! No one seems to have an answer yet. But at least you can rest assured it's not unique to you. It's happening to a lot of us.

Ads

05-03-2014, 10:23 AM

It's happened to me too. I deactivated my account 2 wks ago for the first time and today I've tryed to log back in and its saying the same thing. Seems like its a problem with fb...hopefully its sorted soon Smile
05-03-2014, 10:29 AM

My problem got solved, after trying to log in unsuccessfully many times, I clicked on the link "help me finding my account" then I had to type my name as well as one of my friends', and now it's working
05-03-2014, 10:40 AM

mine still didnt work even after typing my name and a friends name Sad oh well hope its sorted soon and i will never deactivate it again lol
05-03-2014, 10:43 AM

I'm also having this problem, sucks but I'm glad I'm not alone in this