This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
My friend blocked me on skype?
05-03-2014, 11:37 AM
My friend blocked me on skype?
About a month ago because we had a fight anyways my computer ended up messing up and not working at all that I had to reset it to factory setting mode which of course it wiped out all my files and programs on my computer. So when I downloaded skype again I put my original skype on and I had all my friends but the friend who had blocked me's picture was just a question mark body. Which I figured since I was blocked it was no longer going to let me see a picture of my friend's skype profile.. but I just logged on now and I don't know if my friend unblocked me or not I don't feel like messaging them they can message me but their skype is finally showing their profile picture again after 2 weeks. I'm just surprised could he have unblocked me or did skype just decide to not hide the picture anymore?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-03-2014, 11:49 AM

he may have deleted his Skype Account for many reasons
First try searching for a new contact see if her image turns up with a matching name

otherwise you will have to search facebook or the email for her

Skype allows you to search for NAME, using the add Contact option, if she has added a image, this makes things so much easier.

Ads

05-03-2014, 12:01 PM

You should try with a new contact, You can fiend with his/her image.