This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I think she's done talking to me but I don't know why........................HELP?
09-30-2012, 04:09 AM

FATE DATE RAPE!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-30-2012, 04:09 AM

Wow - you've asked a lot of questions here. I don't even know where to begin.

My first reaction is why do you care? There are MILLIONS of women you can be friends with. Most will live much closer -- where maybe you can actually see them face-to-face.

I'm also going against what you told me not to tell you... maybe you're not looking to date her (maybe), but there are some feelings there that go a bit beyond wanting to be friends.

Otherwise you simply wouldn't care so much. I know being 16 you're trying to figure stuff out. I've been there MANY years ago.

My advice? Get on with your life. Have the attitude of "next". When you really just move on - you may be surprised that she'll reach back out to you.

The situation feels like one I've been through many times in the past. The tide shifts - you gave away all your power as a man. And, she knows it!

Some women may get ticked off but you got to see things for how they are. Not how you wish they were. Women like confidence. They like mystery. They like humor. They don't want a guy who just rolls over!

I'd say questions #1 & #2 were both tests. She was trying to see what kind of man you were without directly asking you. Next time answer...

"Yeah, I have texting but I'm not giving you my number - you might call me 55 times a day and turn out to be a nut job... wink wink."

"More about my life? What are you writing a book? I want a BIG fat royalty check first! Smile

"Wow, you're 18? You're a bit old for me... Rocking the cradle a bit ain't ya?" Kisses...

I know people won't believe me but I NEVER ask for a woman's #. I'll show authentic interest in a woman - if I feel there may be a connection I'll look her right in the eyes and ask her... "You got a boyfriend? Great, here's my card, call or text me sometime and maybe we'll hang out."

It may come as a surprise but most women (the kind I'm interested in) appreciate this approach. And, if she does call - you don't have to guess if she's interested or not.

In #3 - you're coming off as "needy". Attraction killer for sure! She probably asked if you had texting to see how far you would go to try and text her. RED ALERT... TEST!

Dude you're following all her tweets? And, wondering how busy she it? You're WAY too available.

I know I've gotten a bit off topic here. But, I'm trying to give you a "specific mindset" that you can adapt into your life. Do that and everything will change. I don't care if you're wanting to be friends with a woman... or... you have a romantic interest in her.

I wish you the best. And, don't beat yourself up we ALL make mistakes. Learn from them and move on.

Michael

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply