This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Is she angry? FB chat or in person?
05-03-2014, 12:32 PM
Is she angry? FB chat or in person?
I'm a senior and she's a freshman in the class I ta for. For the first couple weeks of school we always smiled and glanced at each other. We have never talked to each other. Last week I added her as a friend on facebook and she accepted even though we have never spoken. This whole week I still haven't talked to her. I was going to after class today but some other girl hugged me and I think she saw. Anyways do you think she is still interested in me? or pissed off that I won't make a move?I tell myself everyday I will talk to her after class, but I can never walk up and talk to her. Should I start a chat with her on facebook, or would that be weird since we have never talked. I know if we chat on fb it would be easier to talk in person. Almost everyday we walk by each other and I just can't talk to her, I'm scared which is rare for me. What would i say in the chat anyways? I'm too scared to talk to you lol. Anyways should I start a fb chat or continue to try to talk in person?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-03-2014, 12:40 PM

fasdfsdfds

Ads

05-03-2014, 12:50 PM

you should definitely start on a facebook chat.
its not much. but it may turn out just as you expect it.
you can just start off with a simple "hey" and take it from there.
05-03-2014, 12:54 PM

try the facebook chat an see where that takes you
05-03-2014, 01:00 PM

you are a boy, if you could just walk to her and talk you would have done it by now. now that you feel different with this girl then starting a chat in fb is perfect since you can have something to talk about when you are going to approach her the next day. you had to take this excuse away from you and talk to her after you chat. right now if you pass by her and don't talk it is not that bad but when you chat you are gonna have to talk when you see her. you can always start up with some thing you both have in common which is the school in your case. talk to her about funny things. like if in your school you have a wired teacher or some one who is always angry .... you are a senior so you can just give her tips and tell her about your freshmen year and the funny stuff happened. did anyone teased any teacher or ....
im sure you can find a nice topic to talk about. don't show like you are too small and also don't show you are shallow. be yourself and it will come naturally