This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
how do i know my client want to off page and on page seo service.?
05-03-2014, 02:14 PM
http://seoonlinejaipur.tk

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-03-2014, 02:19 PM

I'm guessing you asking "How do I know if my client wants off page or on page optimization?". It a bit of a odd question especially if you are suppose to be the one providing it.

Firstly if they are not ranking in first place they probable need one or the other.

Off page optimization (i.e. link building) your client is almost guaranteed to need this, this you cannot get enough of.

On page optimization, if no one has ever done this before for them then the chances are they do need it. You can probable check by looking at the meta title and see if the main search terms appear in it.

Ads

05-03-2014, 02:36 PM

Search engine optimization is subdivided into two forms, 1)on-page and 2)off-page SEO

On-page optimization involves managing the title tag, meta data, header tags, Google and XML Site Map, Analytic Setup, HTML code corrections, keyword usage, page speed, Optimizing the existing content and link structure.

On the other hand, off-page optimization includes anchor text, researching competitors, press releases and distribution, slideshares and document shares, signal targeting, site health, link building, and backlinks by means of directory submissions.

Find in which are your clients lacks. Onpage and Offpage are must factors for SEO, and each could never replace the other. And the perfect answer to your question could only be provided elaborate. Coz its a deep subject. Refer the links below for a detailed study -
05-03-2014, 02:38 PM

You need to provide both or both in a sync at the least so that you will be in good direction at the end of the day.

Hal Smith
URLdreamer Consultant
05-03-2014, 02:49 PM

Yeah they are both right. You need to get back to your client and confirm what he needs. On page means you need to work on the site alone, developing the content, tags, keywording, and all while off page is working outside the site where you are going to make your site more popular.