This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I am trying to uninstall google chrome. It is not in my unintall programs or in the task manager processes.?
05-03-2014, 02:53 PM
I am trying to uninstall google chrome. It is not in my unintall programs or in the task manager processes.?
I can't seem to find it anywhere, yet I have been using it everyday until now. What do I do now?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-03-2014, 02:55 PM

Download REVO UNINSTALLAR. best software to uninstall any programme frm root folder

Ads

05-03-2014, 03:04 PM

it is virus issue so scan the system then try uninstall.
05-03-2014, 03:11 PM

13.It will seem happened many time to many person. Just use Ccleaner software and then try to uninstall Chrome. It just an internal PC issue, so don't worry just try it.
05-03-2014, 03:17 PM

You could force uninstall Google Chrome by the following removal guides.
1. Go to the Safe Mode of Windows.
2. Download and use Chrome uninstall tool like Perfect Uninstaller
3. Find the Chrome icon on the currently installed programs list and click "Uninstall" button to delete the program.
Or : Locate the folder where you installed the unwanted program, normally in C:\Program Files\Chrome
4. Right-click the folder of google chrome and select "Force Uninstall with PU" function to start removal processes.
After you finish the prompt steps, Chrome has been successfully removed from your computer. And then, you could re-install it. And it will work well again.

Meanwhile, you could learn the step-by-step Chrome removal guides in the video below:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0jISYMKT14Y