This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
When I enter the website in my company gives me another website, there is another breakthrough from the site,?
05-03-2014, 06:04 PM
When I enter the website in my company gives me another website, there is another breakthrough from the site,?
When I enter the website http://www.northafricaco.com, gives me another website, there is another breakthrough from the site, what solution

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-03-2014, 06:14 PM

Ask the developer of this website. The site has not been properly uploaded in the server on this domain.

Ads

05-03-2014, 06:30 PM

your site is being redirected to the medical site.
same happened with indian mumbai police site. it was redirected to uk bridal site.
check redirect 301 on your website. it specifies that the website will redirect to another site.
05-03-2014, 06:34 PM

james is right but what that implies is your registrar or hosting provider has been hacked.

if it is the registrar, login to your account, remove the 301 redirect, and change your account password to something very strong 15 characters is advised.

if your hosting provider, do the same thing with your cPanel account.

weak passwords are the number 1 reason for these things
05-03-2014, 06:41 PM

Check if it is being redirected or not. I think it is the issue.
05-03-2014, 06:56 PM

contact to your website developer, and tell the problem.
05-03-2014, 06:59 PM

Contact with the developer or web hosting company who has uploaded this site, either it has not been renewed or domain name changed for older one.