This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Do you think my friend is gay?
05-03-2014, 09:48 PM
Do you think my friend is gay?
Me and this guy are both 14....he has a girlfriend and they have been dating for six months but he told me that they haven't kissed..he is a big supporter of gay rights and I called him a fag once joking over text and he replied "I don't want to be friends with someone that thinks that is an acceptable thing to call someone" one of his best friends is openly gay so is that the reason or is he too...? He says "I'm straight but I act really gay"...on twitter he tweets to famous guy celebs that he wants to go out with them sometimes but I really want to know...do you think he is gay? I want to be a person that he can come out to because I am completely okay with that and I want him to trust me if he is...please help!!!!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-03-2014, 09:53 PM

Yes he probably bisexual, boys that date guys like to hide it even from very close people

Ads

05-03-2014, 10:02 PM

Dont push it, you both are only 14, so let it chill and stay as a mystery for a while, let him find out himself. If he is gay, there is nothing wrong with it anyway, he is just expressing his views whether he is gay or not. Let him explore his feelings, because as a teenager,you are never 100% sure about your feelings, so he might say hes straight, he might say hes gay, but at that age its confusing. Wait until hes 16,or 17, unless he comes to you and tells you. And its cool that you are ok with it (with the offensive term aside), we need more people/friends like you who are cool about it. Just show that you are cool with it, because using offensive terms,even as a joke, makes him doubt to talk about his feelings with you whether you will accept him or not. Summarized, let it simmer for a while, and wait until you two are a bit older, where he is much more sure about himself.
05-03-2014, 10:14 PM

My crystal ball says...
bisexual.