This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Girls: what's your opinion? Is this ok? Short, 10 points!?
05-03-2014, 10:33 PM
Girls: what's your opinion? Is this ok? Short, 10 points!?
I met this girl a few weeks ago through a friends girlfriend. We are both juniors at different high schools. So I started talking to her on Facebook etc. and we had great chemistry. I told her I thought she was cute, and she said that I was cute too. She thinks I'm funny and cute and she tells me all the time.

Anyway we are going to a party together soon, and I'm hoping maybe to make out with her or something, because I think she might want to as well. However, I'm worried I might come across as a bit too forward? I mean I've only known her a few weeks, plus I tell her quite a bit that I think she is cute (although she does tell me the same every so often, but maybe she is just being nice?).

So what's your opinion? Please help a guy out, 10 points!!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-03-2014, 10:36 PM

I think your good (; go for it bruhh kiss her like there&#x27;s no mañana!!

Ads

05-03-2014, 10:43 PM

If she seems to like you as well then why not go for it? What&#x27;s the worst that could happen?
It wouldn&#x27;t be weird to ask her. When you&#x27;re at the party with her, say to her &#x27;I want to kiss you&#x27; and see what she says.
05-03-2014, 10:59 PM

I mean you might think you know her since you&#x27;ve been talking for some weeks, but you haven&#x27;t seen her mad or in an awkward situation. But when you see her don&#x27;t act like all you want to do is make out with her face! If some things lead to another, and you SEE that she does want to kiss then... go ahead. But you guys don&#x27;t HAVE to kiss at the party. Good luck
05-03-2014, 11:02 PM

It sounds like she likes you do I would try it.Even if its just as friends or more.Hopefully it works out.
05-03-2014, 11:17 PM

You won&#x27;t know until you try!
05-03-2014, 11:33 PM

No your not being to forward and just because she&#x27;s not saying your cute too every time to you tell her she is doesn&#x27;t mean anything. Because I even if there&#x27;s I guy I like I sometimes feel weird giving him the same compliment after he just gave me one! I say go for it and have fun
05-03-2014, 11:43 PM

Wise one says: Wait for the moment. Don't push it. You'll know when the right moment presents itself. Until then .......... watch some TV.
05-03-2014, 11:48 PM

You can stack whatever you like.
05-03-2014, 11:53 PM

Go in for the kiss. But slowly so she sees it coming. That way it will give her enough time to see if shes ready or not.