This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What if you found out that your bf has...?
05-03-2014, 10:45 PM
What if you found out that your bf has...?
a profile on some site, not officially called a dating site, but a site where you can chat with random people? it's called connected2.me
and he made profile there before we met, so his description says what kind of girl he looks for.
but, i discovered it recently and i noticed that he's still online there a lot and just to be sure i sent him something anonymously and he responded, which means that he still visits it.
i'd hate to talk about it with him cause i found it through his twitter profile and i found twitter because i googled him just out of curiosity, so i dont want him to think im a stalker. but how do i see what is he doing there? make a fake profile and start chatting? or just let go?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-03-2014, 10:51 PM

Have a really sexy chat with him unanimously and ask him if he has a girlfriend. If the answers are bad, confront him, and don&#x27;t let him explain. Obviously, he&#x27;s going to try to save his butt by lying!!!

Ads

05-03-2014, 10:57 PM

Try bringing it up, you could always tell him you just joined that site (without mentioning him) and see his reaction! Otherwise, I'd go with the fake account plan and ask him if he has a girlfriend, and if he's being unfaithful, dump him all the way!
05-03-2014, 11:14 PM

I'd be more concerned about a site like that which uses twitter something connected to your phone than a random chat site where people almost never meet up with the person.