This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Girls, what do you think about a guy who has...?
05-03-2014, 11:01 PM
Girls, what do you think about a guy who has...?
When a guy doesn't have many friends on Facebook? I only have like 400 friends and the girl I like has 1400 friends on FB.

What do you think about guys who don't have many FB friends? Plus I hardly ever use it

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-03-2014, 11:03 PM

It doesn't matter. I think 400 friends is a ridiculously high number. Do you actually know that many people or do you just add anyone?

Ads

05-03-2014, 11:14 PM

I don't have FB acc at all, what do you think about me ?
05-03-2014, 11:15 PM

Honestly, it doesn't matter. It really depends. Sometimes, when someone has 1000+ friends on fb they could be perceived as very social and well liked, OR, it could mean he / she isn't really choosy about friends and will accept / add anyone (even if they've only seen your face and never talked to you.) Usually, I think it's the latter.

Honestly, 400 friends is a lot. And I think having less friends is more appealing than having thousands because it shows you prefer QUALITY over QUANTITY. Adding random blokes just to increase your friend list is not attractive.
05-03-2014, 11:22 PM

How many of those 400 "friends" have you ever actually met? Yeah that's what I thought. FB is a joke.
05-03-2014, 11:38 PM

facebook is where all your imaginary friends hang out.

Seriously 1400 or 400 of your closest friends you can flop on a couch or borrow a couple of bucks or would allown to keep your child if something happens to you? haha
05-03-2014, 11:43 PM

Well when I meet somebody new, after asking for their name of course, I immediately ask how many fb friends they have...

JK
Well 400 is a lot compared to me. I have maybe 85... I don't really think it matters, if you really care that much about facebook then idk
05-03-2014, 11:48 PM

Me I have zero.
05-03-2014, 11:55 PM

Who cares? FB is pretty much dead anyway.
05-04-2014, 12:01 AM

Just the idea of ANYONE feeling self conscious or basing their reasons to date another person on how many Facebook friends one has is pathetic.