This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Craigslist posting ads problem?
05-04-2014, 02:20 AM
Craigslist posting ads problem?
ok so over the weekend I posted like a lot of ads of my items for sale on craigslist to like a lot of cities like San Francisco, San Diego, And Los Angeles and now when i post another ad it gets flagged immediately and I want to know am I suspended or something because every time I post the same ad its says your ad has been flagged for removal and its really pissing me off because I see a lot of people post the same thing 5 the same day and nothing happens to them. So can any of you guys help me out ?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-04-2014, 02:25 AM

Posting in multiple cities is a clear violation of their terms. Some pros use multiple accounts and computers to play the system.

They have gone after some professional posting services, have you read the Damages fees in their terms of use:
http://www.craigslist.org/about/liquidated.damages you effectively agree to these fines, ranging from $25 for a single, invalid flagging multiple city or multiple category post to $25,000 for misusing the facilitate harm to craigslist, its users, and/or CL on a massive scale.

Ads

05-04-2014, 02:28 AM

You cant post the same ad in different cities. You dont need to do that. If you post your item where you live, people searching for it, no matter where they live, can find it. That is against Craigslist rules.