This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I added him on FB...what should I do now?
05-04-2014, 04:08 AM
I added him on FB...what should I do now?
I went to a bar the other night with my friends, and the whole night I was making eye contact with and smiling at this reeeeeally cute guy that's friends with some of my friends. We were obviously talking about each other to our tables and checking each other out, but then my group left. The next day one of his friends said to me,
"You have an admirer...he thinks you're cute...you saw him the other night at the bar. I think you should add him on Facebook."
So I DID add him, and now do I wait for him to say something? Or should I send him a message since I added him?

He's 22, I'm 19.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-04-2014, 04:18 AM

Ask him to fb marry you

Ads

05-04-2014, 04:28 AM

i think you should comment on his wall saying something like hey nice meeting you the other night, or hey whats up? it's better to be pro-active than to wait for him to say something.
05-04-2014, 04:36 AM

dont make it obvious bcuz it migh be the wrong guy lol just say hey remember me from the bar
05-04-2014, 04:47 AM

yeah you shouldn't around with him yet at least let him get more mature. i mean he just got out of high school.
05-04-2014, 04:50 AM

Just talk to him! Don't over think anything, if you guys are meant to be together, it'll happen. Not to sound like a cliche advice-giver or anything lol, but you should take a chance. If he turns out to be a douche, on to the next guy Wink Good luck! <3