This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Great, so the entire student gov't hates me..?
10-15-2012, 09:30 PM
Great, so the entire student gov't hates me..?
We have dance tonight, that the advertisement started to today, and only 14 people bought tickets early bird.

On facebook, on the event wall, all I wrote, was "Looks like SHAC (student house activities council) should have been a little more proactive on the advertisements. Facebook marketing [I was person harassed into going, along with cut and paste ads, on random people's wall]? You thought telemarketing is bad? This is a new low."

Is that so bad? It's my opinion, I am entitled to that. It was deleted by the event admin, so it was up for like 10 minutes, at most. Now my friend is defending me [she's part of SHAC] to the entire SHAC. Ridiculous. Did they take it too personally?
*I was personally harassed* they were so desperate.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-15-2012, 09:38 PM

Sounds like they know there's some truth to your statement so they're taking it out on you. Tough break boyo. : /

Ads

when people decide they are very important, they don't like for others to point out their weaknesses and mistakes. You voiced an opinion. Then you were censored. It seems to me you are the one who should be angry. Good luck.

I think they did.

First of all, I agree--they should've done much better with advertizing.

At my school, we have a similar problem: they tell us about dances, and buying tickets, weeks ahead--but they wait until last minute to bother mentioning WHEN and WHERE to buy them.

I think they did, in fact, overreact--if possible, I'd suggest going to a meeting. Bring people with you that agree; don't start a scene, but make your opinion known. You're entitled to that.

If all else fails, just forget about the dances. They're usually retarded, anyway.

I'm sorry you're being mistreated, lil' buddy. Cyber-Hugs to you.
((((Kyle))))

Someone took it a little too personally...
I wouldn't really worry it about. It's just a dance, it's over with, whatever. No big deal.

congrats, you just hit 5000 points. =]
So I guess I'm twice the Y!A addict you are, lol.