This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How to make friends with the same interest?
05-04-2014, 09:11 AM
How to make friends with the same interest?
I'm have friends outside of school and at my old school but otherwise I'm a loner at school. I get super lonely at school. 2 girls hate me for no reason. I never did anything to them. They talk behind my back about almost everything. We were friends. I have a few friends but I still feel lonely. I want a friend with the same interest. I have a best friend with the Same exact interests as me like it's creepy we're like twins. At first, we both didn't have any friends. Btw we don't go to the same school. Know she has friends and we never really talk anymore cause we're both busy. I'm into Starbucks, Arizona tea, Taco Bell, long boards, penny boards, YouTube, Social media, filming photography, one direction / celebs etc. ( pretty typical SoCal girl)
I love clothes and shoes. Forever 21, h & m, tilly's, pacsun, fresh tops, and Aeropostale is where I like to shop. Nobody at school is like me. At least I think.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-04-2014, 09:12 AM

that's a sad story. well... kitty, in my opinion, try to make as many friends as possible, & you'll get to choose. it is through mingling with others that you'll get to meet people with the likes of you. you are unique, you'll be able to make great friends, believe in yourself.. Good Luck.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply