This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Is My Friend Lying??
05-04-2014, 05:36 PM
Is My Friend Lying??
I should actually say ex friend because we've been fighting because he was insulting my Gf and he said that shes a whore because he Dm'd her on twitter asking if she'd blow a ginger like him and she replied "I've never had a ginger beforeWink". I suspected he was lying from the start so I'd ask her ex bestfriend because I'd figure that she might know her best and she told me that my gf is not a whore or a slut and would not cheat shes just desperate. And then last night I figured something out My Gf never followed My ex friend on twitter therefore making it impossible for him to Dm her and when I told him this he just tried to say she unfollowed him but I've been on her profile and it never said she followed him. She even asked my cousin if he knew who my ex friend was more proof that she doesn't know him. So is my ex friend lying??? And today I told him that his lie had me and he said "I'm not lying but did it"? and sometimes he would just change the subject

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-04-2014, 05:43 PM

well then go to your ex friend and punch him in the fcking mouth for talking crap about your girlfriend

Ads

05-04-2014, 05:52 PM

She is lying. Better ask again.
05-04-2014, 06:05 PM

I don't have an answer to your question really because it's too confusing for me but I have some helpful tips about Twitter.

You can DM anyone on Twitter, unless they have security lock (where they choose who follows them and who doesn't) It's rare that people have this unless they don't want certain people following them.

The boy said "she unfollowed him" and then you looked to see if she had?
You don't actually get told on the person's profile who they have just followed and who the have un-followed.
05-04-2014, 06:14 PM

I wouldn't understand why your "ex friend" would lie about something as stupid as that. She probably was flirting around with your friend in a way, maybe in a friendly way, and if she knew that you perhaps knew about her "following" him on twitter she could of easily un followed him right away. There's nothing more special than a friendship, I would put my girlfriends before my boyfriend any day! cause thats what real friends do. It seems to me you don't trust him in a way. Only him and your Gf know whose lying. We don't its just a matter of our opinions if we think he's lying or not.
05-04-2014, 06:21 PM

you must be a man and defend your woman's honor.
05-04-2014, 06:35 PM

you surely do not truly have feelings for your girlfriend, she is being insulted and yet you come on here asking if she lies. you should do the right thing and put an end to it however it must be done.. if someone were to call me them kinds of names my Boyfriend would have put the brakes on it quickly.