This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I cant log into my facebook account?
05-04-2014, 07:06 PM
I cant log into my facebook account?
i used my email password and telephone number to retrieve it but each time it say i tried too many times....
i cannot log in at all even if i have asked to change my password, the security number they give dont even work, they asked if i could verify with friends names and still it shows that friend dont exist/ not in friends list/ common name of friends... Sad

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-04-2014, 07:17 PM

NO!!!!!!!!

Ads

05-04-2014, 07:18 PM

nobody cares
05-04-2014, 07:23 PM

Wait for an hour and try again
05-04-2014, 07:25 PM

You can tell It to Facebook Support for further solution Smile
05-04-2014, 07:26 PM

Stop here. you said you did sevenly times. and your password isnt working means can happen to everyone . you must been using your phone to log onto facebook. or using your desktop computer or laptops .etc.. if the password isnt working at all. you might need to make new one then because i think the unknown people is getting online is trying to make a trick to steal users passwords for senting strange messages tonight. but if the facebook seem busy like the loading page isnt doing normal way then you can refresh the page see what happen if not then you need to double check type your password incorrected way. double check spelling . if youre typing the right password, username to log on facebook still isnt working then make a new password. i think you got hacked .i would click forgot my password on facebook page. you can change your password sometihng stronger so that nobody cant fingering out what is it. .
05-04-2014, 07:35 PM

1st change your password and try to login.
05-04-2014, 07:45 PM

If it Says you Tried to Many Times I Would Leave Facebook Alone For a Couple of Hours Or So Give it Time And Than Try Again To Recover your Account if you Still Are Having Problems

Try Contacting Facebook at the Help Center And Report the Problem To Them

Maybe They Will Unlock Your Recovery Options