This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How to Know if this woman is a cougar?
05-04-2014, 09:04 PM
How to Know if this woman is a cougar?
So I have a dilemma..perhaps all you fine folks can help me with.

I am guy in my mid 20s, and about a year ago I met a married woman in early 40s..it was a strictly business meeting, but we became friends, and then we ended up being friends on instagram, sending each other witty remarks like beautiful and then privately texting each other how handsome or pretty the other is looking..

She has been wanting to see me for a long time outside of work, to have a drink or coffee.. now i have previously brought up about her husband, but she does not tell me anything about him, nor does she divulge anything to that aspect.

I recently told her that I was going to be a resort town near her, where she had previously asked me to notify her when I go there as its not too far. I asked her if she could get away for the night or the weekend to go see a show or hang out, she said that would be difficult, but can do a drink or a coffee near her hometown when i am there.

Now my question is...do you think this woman is a cougar or just someone looking to meet up as friends. Because I have no idea where this is leading, i assume generally a married woman would not meet with a another man in the evening for a drink or a coffee...your thoughts?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-04-2014, 09:13 PM

I'm not saying she's a cougar, but she's a cougar.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply