This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
i cant let him go? please help?
05-04-2014, 10:57 PM
i cant let him go? please help?
im 15 hes 18,please do not judge me, i judge myself everyday, i lost my virginity to him about a month ago, weve been talking for about a year now. we've had sex like 6 times, i thought i was pregnant but luckily im not. im so thankful for god helping me with that, i prayed everynight he would forgive my sins. the worst part is.. i feel so different ive become distnce with my friends and my hormones are acting crazzy, im so attached to him. i cant get enough and the sad part is.. he doesnt care. usually i sneak him through my window and we do it, but if we dont hes fine withit, but idk so im on my period and i told him to come over but he said hes too tired. but he said hed come over thurs, when im off my period.
hes so hot i dont see why he would want to use or take advantage of me? when he could just go get someone his age and someone better? he has plenty of other girls, i have sen his instagram.. theyre always commenting and liking his photos.
why am i so attahced? im always texting him first how do i stop? but when i dont text him i feel like he'll forget about me and never text me but when i do , he always replys with a "hey(:", could he not be using me? or is he? what do i do? i just cant let go, when im with other guys i think about him, and what he would say and what he does, whats wrong with me? if he wanted to talk to me or really be with me he would, right? he wouldnt have sexx with me if he did like me right?
he told me he likes me we just cant be together.
i just need straight up advice, i want the honest to go truth
btws , hes not a jerk to me, sometimes he can be though

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-04-2014, 11:04 PM

&quot;He told me he likes me we just can&#x27;t be together.&quot;
...that&#x27;s all you need to hear. Take it from a guy, that&#x27;s bullshit. If a guy likes you, he&#x27;s going to date you and show you off and say, &quot;Look! Look what I got! She likes me. This is mine.&quot;
Also, the age difference, really... I know you&#x27;re young, but come on. You really think he&#x27;s going to give you a shot anyway if he&#x27;s that much older than you? Maybe in thirty years, but not right now. Right now he just sees you as a vagina.
I&#x27;m being straight. When I was that age. Girls were vaginas and boobs. I never did anything with anyone younger than me though. That&#x27;s repulsive. Get rid of this douchebag, yeah?

Anyway. Cheers. Hope this kind of helped.

Ads

05-04-2014, 11:14 PM

He is using you for sex. Thats it. Notice how he only wanted to visit you when you are off your period? Or how he &quot;wants to be with you but cant&quot;? Its just a way to keep you around sweetheart and i wouldn&#x27;t be suprised if he has another girl or two around to do the same thing with. Listen, you are too young to get knocked up by some guy who might not care about you. I know its hard but you have to let go of him. Just imagine if he got you pregnant and he decided to just abandon you and not talk to you again. I know its hard to understand with all those horomones in the way but i believe that it is for the best.
05-04-2014, 11:22 PM

Okay you have to listen to me I have first hand experience. You may not understand now but if you are 15 you CANNOT date an 18 year old. Take my advice and cut off ALL ties with this guy immediately. Once you are 18 you will understand how different it is to be 15 vs 18. I know it's only 3 years but the differences between 15 and 18 is huge! You will completely understand this when you are 18.

This guy is totally not worth your time. I know right now you really like him and it's normal for you to like him but if you cut him out of your life you will find that there are other guys who are better for you than he ever was.

TRUST ME you will thank me and you will thank yourself in the future if you stop talking to this guy. I wish I had someone to tell me this when I was 15.
05-04-2014, 11:33 PM

well, i don't think you wrong at all. Its okay to have crush anywhere tho you need to realize that sex have a big part of role in relationship.. do you guys are dating before you losing your virginity to him? are you guys in committed relationship before that? if not than stop doing it. He might be just using you as well as he know you like him very much, text him first, cant get your mind out of him etc. My advice is go to places and meet new people. Have fun, be a part of those group that you have interest in. Like where you likely to ended up when you graduated? Your family friends etc. Have fun. If you keep doing things like this i think you might be ended more hurtful since he already told you that he like you but just cant be together. don't torn your self up. You can still be friend with him and let it flow. Chill out, enjoy your life and take some birth control to avoid those unwanted pregnancy or use some contraception.
05-04-2014, 11:48 PM

Let's talk... I totally understand. I've been there, I've done that, and now it's 6 years later.

candicestauffer@live.com
05-04-2014, 11:51 PM

Excuse me, but if you're so afraid of him forgetting about you then he's obviously not worth your time. This guy IS taking advantage of you, it doesn't matter if he's hot or not, anyone can just use you. You shouldn't attach yourself to someone who could care less of you because you may try and sacrifice your heart for him, but he would not do the same. "hes so hot i dont see why he would want to use or take advantage of me? when he could just go get someone his age and someone better?" Perhaps he senses you have an insecurity of some sort, that it's easy to win you over because you're still mentally young. He's legally an adult, therefore is taking advantage of you.

" if he wanted to talk to me or really be with me he would, right? he wouldnt have sexx with me if he did like me right?"
Believe it or not, there ARE people out there who act like they love you or want to be with you just to have sex. Avoid them at all costs because they will manipulate your emotions, constantly make you feel like you aren't good enough for them so you try harder and harder just to be with them. If he did want to be with you, he would care about your safety and well being. He would ask you what was wrong. He would legitimately try to make you feel better about yourself.

Also, I might add, what he doing is illegal. He is eighteen, the legal age of consent. You are not. You cannot consent therefore he is taking advantage of you. I recommend not having sex until 21, but that's my personal opinion. Just be at least eighteen, okay?

I also want you to know that you can get through this, get him out of your life and only be in a relationship with someone who cares about you as much as you care about them. Try someone your age. Try someone who is sympathetic and willing to be there for you. Relationships are partnerships, friendships with a little more love. This is not love, this is abuse.
05-05-2014, 12:04 AM

e-mail me and I can help you out, I just went through a situation like this a year ago... Smile