This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How can I stream videos faster on my ipod so that I can watch The Vampire Diaries ?
05-05-2014, 11:16 AM
How can I stream videos faster on my ipod so that I can watch The Vampire Diaries ?
Okay so last week I started watching The Vampire Diaries and I got hooked (even tho I'm a guy) But my videos are always laggy,slow, randomly pause, and sometimes the video will stop but the sound will keep going. I started with the Safari browser and then went to google chrome browser and then I used puffin browser and now I'm back to safari. I was wondering if it had anything to do with the browser. Also I can't watch it on my PC bc I'm too young to have moved out and I live with my parents, and I don't think they would let me watch it. Also, I don't have a lot of memory left on my ipod. Could that be a problem too ? Please answer me, I am hooked on this show and can't watch it

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-05-2014, 11:24 AM

It is probably your internet connection. Connect to cable internet rather than 4G and you'll see a huge difference

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply