This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Facebook been wierd?
05-05-2014, 12:26 PM
Facebook been wierd?
Earlier i was on facebook and everything was working fine.

Come tonight sat watching tv with my eldest i tried clicking on a friends picture on the left hand side to start chat but it wouldn't let me.I had to click on the right hand side bar bit to find the friend i wanted to chat and it came up then but it won't let me on left hand side where you see everyone.

Iam really confused as to why this has happened.I have reported the bug to facebook but doubt they will get off there backside to sort it.

Can someone tell me why this has happened
Thanks daniel.Il never use a different browser.Interenet Explorer is too slow for my liking and prefer Firefox and will never go with Chrome.Thank you tho for giving me an answer

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-05-2014, 12:27 PM

Its a Bug With Facebook Sounds Like If you Reported it to Facebook Thats All you Can Do This Is Something it Seems Like Facebook Will have to Fix

The Only Thing i Would Recommend is Maybe Trying a Different Browser See if that Fixes the Problem Doubt it Will But its Worth a Try Tho

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply