This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
facebook bumperstickerss????
05-05-2014, 02:53 PM
facebook bumperstickerss????
on my facebook page, sometiems i go on and randomly some of my bumperstickers have been deleted and just arent there!!!! it really bugs me, and does anyone know why this happens? or do you also have it happen? what can i do to prevent it?

THANKS

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-05-2014, 02:57 PM

You might want to contact the developer of Bumper Stickers. To find out who that is, click on the "bumper stickers" link at the bottom of the Facebook page when you're in the "Bumper Stickers" application. Then just send him (or her) a message.

Also, I just checked the Bumper Sticker page, and there's a message from the Developer:

""No content to display"???

If your stickers are missing from your profile and all you're seeing in their absence is a "no content to display" message, there's a quick and easy solution to get your stickers back on your profile:

1. Go to your “My Stickers” page

2. Make a change (reorder, add, or delete a sticker) in the “Your Profile” module and hit the “Save Changes” button

That's it! Your stickers should now show up on your profile. Yay!"

Maybe you can give that a try. I don't use this application (I prefer "Pieces of Flair"), so I couldn't tell you whether or not it works. Just try it for yourself. Smile

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply